National Health Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi announced recruitment notification 2019 for the post Consultant. NHSRC, Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family published the application. Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date.
Last Date of Application: Candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on 06th May 2019.
NHSRC, New Delhi- Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant post at NHSRC:
Candidates should have MCA/M.Com/MBA degree from any recognized university. Preferably in Information Technology / Systems).
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Centre/AB/State/ UT.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in public health can apply for the post.
Candidates having the upper age limit of 45 years.
Remuneration for Consultant:
Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- per month.
Procedure to apply NHSRC recruitment 2019:
- Candidate can visit the official website to download the application.
- Download the application form attached with the TOR.
- Fill all details correctly and send the application to email address [email protected]
- Candidates need to send the application form in the prescribed format only other than that will not be accepted.
Download PDF of NHSRC recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here