National Investigation Agency (NIA) has issued the latest employment notification of Inspector & Sub Inspector Jobs for 71 vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in Bachelors's Degree are eligible to apply for this NIA Recruitment 2019. Interested and skilled aspirants must download the official notification and apply before the last date. However, here on this website, you can get all the latest updates on job notifications.
Eligibility Details of NIA Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Inspector||30||Bachelors Degree in any discipline|
Aspirants should not exceed 56 years of age as on 15th December 2019.
Candidates selection will be based on the Interview.
- Inspector: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month.
- Sub Inspector: Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- per month.
Application Procedure for NIA Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NIA, www.nia.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on NIA Notification and check all the clear details.
- Download the Application form and fill all the clear details.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th December 2019.
Download the Official Notification & Application Form of NIA Recruitment 2019: Click Here