National Information Centre (NIC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Scientist, Technical Assistant. NIC as about of 495 vacant positions to fulfill across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.E / B.Tech, MCA, and Post Graduate qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply online for NIC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer Link for - Latest UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist - B||288||B.E / B.Tech or Master's Degree|
|Scientific / Technical Assistant - A||207||M.Sc / MS / MCA / B.E / B.Tech|
- Applicant's age should be 30 - 40 years as on the ing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.35400 - 177500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination.
Application procedure for NIC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NIC.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- General / Other: Rs.800
- SC / ST / PWD / Women: NIL.
|Online application starts from||26th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||26th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NIC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here