National Institute For Cancer Prevention and Research(NICPR) published recruitment notification for the post of Consultant Research, Project Coordinator, Dentist and Other. NICPR as about of 8 vacant positions to fulfill in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Interested can go through the notification details and apply for NICPR Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Engineering Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NICPR Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Consultant Research||01||MD or Ph.D. in Public Health / Community Health|
|Project Coordinator||01||M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc in Computer application|
|Dentist||02||BDS Degree or MDS Degree|
|Data Entry Operator||02||Intermediate(10+2) / Typing Skills|
|Field Investigator / Worker||01||Intermediate(10+2) in Science|
- Applicants age should be in between 30 - 60 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidates emoluments will be up to Rs. 20000 / 60000 - 100000 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for NICPR Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, age proof and other certificates to address stated.
National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research,
1-7, Sector 39, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th October 2019.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of NICPR Recruitment 2019. Click Here