National Institute of Epidemiology(NIE) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Consultant. Notification published on 22nd November 2019 to fulfill two vacant positions in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Aspirants can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs across India. Candidates with essential qualifications can go through the notification details and apply for NIE Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Newly Updated ICMR Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIE Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Consultant - I||01||MD or Master's degree in Epidemiology / Ph.D|
|Consultant - II||01|
- Applicant age should be 70 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Consolidate remuneration will be up to Rs. 125000 - 150000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Examination
How to apply for NIE Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience, age proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
To the Director,
ICMR- National Institute of Epidemiology,
R-127, 2nd Main Road,
Tamil Nadu Housing Board,
Ayapakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600077.
Last Date for Submission of application: 25th December 2019.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of NIE Recruitment 2019. Click Here