National Instituted of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) published latest recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Programmer and Peon. NIELIT as about of three vacant positions to fulfill in Punjab. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Degree qualification. Candidates can check out details regarding Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Place of Posting and other avaliable in the official notification. Interested candidates required to apply online for NIELIT Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIELIT Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Programmer||02||Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or B.Sc Computers / BCA|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.8300 - 11342 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further process by the selection committe.
Application Procedure of NIELIT Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NIELIT.
- Verify the notification details whether your eligible or not before applying for post.
- Click on Online Application Link and select the required post.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.
- General / OBC: Rs.500
- SC/ ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250
|Online applicatkion starts from||3rd September 2020|
|Last date for online application||9th September 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NIELIT Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here