National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2020 to fulfil the 06 Sr. Resource Person and Resource Person Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech or MCA are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 10th Dec 2020. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Sr. Resource Person||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc in Computer Science / IT / MCA or NIELIT B-LEVEL||04|
- Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates may get a Pay Scale of Rs.35,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Based on the Written Exam / Interview
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the NIELIT Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th Dec 2020|
To Download NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2020: CLICK HERE
To Apply Online: CLICK HERE