National Innovation Foundation has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Innovation Fellow and manager Post. The Main Motto of NIF Notification 2019 is to fill the 30 Innovation Fellow and manager Posts. The NIF Innovation Fellow and manager Post Notification Published on 26th December 2019. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NIF Recruitment Notification for the Innovation Fellow and manager Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. The online Application Start from 26th December 2018 and 14th January 2019 is the last date for Submit Application.
Eligibility Criteria for the NIF Innovation Fellow and Manager Recruitment
- Scientist: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Doctorate in Agricultural from recognized University.
- Innovation Fellow: The Interested Applicant Should be Completed the Post Graduation in relevant Stream from recognized University.
- Manager: The Aspirant Should be Post Graduate in Commerce Stream from Recognized University.
- Minimum Age 28 Years
- Maximum 42 Years
Application Procedure for the National Innovation Foundation Innovation Fellow and manager Post
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Careers Tab
- Select the Innovation Fellow and manager Post Notification and Click on Application form
- Take Print out the Application form
- Enter All Mandatory Fields on the Application form
- Paste the Photo and attach Required Documents
- Send to the National Innovation Foundation Address
- Given below.
andhinagar - Mahudi Road,