National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Stenographer, Technical Assistant, and Other. NIHFW has about 28 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in notifications. However, Interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates and can apply for Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest NHM Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Stenographer||02||10th / 12th|
|Staff Nurse||01||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Technical Assistant||01||Intermediate(10+2) / B.Sc|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01||Degree|
|Assistant Research Officer||01||Post Graduate|
|Pharmacist||01||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Receptionist||01||10th / Intermediate|
|Assistant Store Keeper||01|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 9300 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
Application Procedure of NIHFW Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NIHFW.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address state below.
- Pay the application fee.
Dy.Director, NIHFW, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi.
- Rs.200 (Group C)
- Rs.300 (Group B)
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th February 2021.