National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communication Diseases (NIIRNCD) released a recruitment notification for the post of Field Worker, MTS, Research Assistant, and Computer Programmer. NIIRNCD has about 18 vacant positions to fulfill in Jodhpur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Degree, DMLT, and Post Graduate qualification. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for NIIRNCD Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest RPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIIRNCD Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Computer Programmer||01||Post Graduate / B.Tech|
|Research Assistant||01||Degree /Post Graduate|
|Field Worker / Technician||10||Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT|
Applicant's age should be 25 - 30 years as of the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 - 32000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
Application Procedure of NIIRNCD Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NIIRNCD.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 7th December 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NIIRNCD Recruitment 2002. Click Here