National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences(NIMHANS) announced the recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Yoga Therapist. NIMHANS has about of one vacancy in Bengaluru. Eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
Concise of NIMHANS, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019:
|Notification Details||Employment Notice No.NIMH/PROJ/NOTI/WELL-DBT/SV/YT/2019-20 06.05.2019.|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||14th May 2019|
|Reporting Time||10:00 AM|
|Post Name||Yoga Therapist|
|No.of vacancies||01 post|
Eligibility Criteria for Yoga Therapist in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences(NIMHANS) :
Candidates should have M.SC in Yoga /B.Sc in Yoga with two years of teaching or research experience from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates need to have experience in teaching Yoga to patients with Psychiatric/neurological disorders.
- Communication skills should be good in English and Kannada language.
Candidates age should not be more than 32 years.
Rs.30,300/- per month (Consolidated).
Selection process for Yoga Therapist:
- Written Test cum Skill test
Procedure to apply NIMHANS, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019:
- NIMHANS Recruitment is direct walk-in-interview.
- Candidates can attend the interview on 14th May 2019 at 10:00 AM.
- Candidates need to carry necessary documents at the time of interview.
Download the PDF of NIMHANS, Bengaluru Recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here
NIMHANS, Bengaluru Recruitment 2019 Online Application. Download Here