National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences(NIMHANS), Bengaluru rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Non-PG Jr & Sr. Resident. NIMHANS as about 29 vacancies to fulfill in Various Departments. Eligible candidates can appear for NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Click Here For - Medical Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details & Eligibility Conditions - NIMHANS Notification 2019:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Non-PG Junior Resident||10||MBBS / BAMS|
|Non-PG Senior Resident||19||MS/MD, DNB from MCI|
For JR Resident: Age should be 32 years as on 24/07/2019.
For Sr. Resident: Age should be 35 Years.
|Junior Resident||Rs.56100 per month|
|Senior Resident||Rs.67700 Per month|
- For Gen / OBC : Rs.1000/-.
- For SC / ST/PWD: Rs.750/-
Procedure to attend NIMHANS Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can appear for interview.
- Candidates should bring there Resume along with the original documents.
- Carry the documents regarding Age, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification, Internship, and Experience Certiifcate.
- Candidate must have Medical Registration Certificate.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 24th June 2019 at 9:30 AM.
To Committee Room,
Adjacent to Director's Secretariat,
Download the official Notification of NIMHANS Recruitment 2019. Click Here
NIMHANS Recruitment Application Form. Download Here