National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) rolled out with new recruitment notification for can apply for Project Officer, Psychiatrist. NIMHANS has about 4 vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualifications. Applicants should check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process and other details to notifications. However, Interested candidates with the essential qualification can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIMHANS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Officer||03||M.Phil / Ph.D|
Applicant's age should be 35 - 45 years as of the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 90000 - 120000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance the in
- Skill Test
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NIMHANS.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Click on the Google form of application.
- Log in with Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th March 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form Link of NIMHANS Recruitment 2021. Click Here