National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) announced recruitment for the post of Psychiatric Nursing Consultant and Coordinator. NIMHANS as about one vacant positions to fulfill in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having M.Sc Nursing qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer This Link For - Latest Staff Nurse Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIMHANS Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Psychiatric Nursing Consultant and Coordinator||01||M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing|
- Applicant's age should 35 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.49600 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview.The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NIMHANS.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Application form should be written on a plain paper with the resume.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Recent passport size photo and other required documents to email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th September 2020.
Download the Official Notification of NIMHANS Recruitment 2020. Click Here