NIMHANS has published a notification to fulfil the vacancies of Research Assistant and Senior Resident Posts. It's a great opportunity for candidates, who have finished M.A. and MD/DNB looking to be employed in the government sector can apply. So. interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 03
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification||No. of Posts|
|Research Assistant||M.A. in Social Work||01|
|Senior Resident||MD/ DNB||02|
- For Research Assistant: Maximum age is 40 years.
- For Senior Resident: Maximum age is 35 years.
- For Research Assistant: Rs.67,700/- pm.
- For Senior Resident: Rs.27,000/- pm.
- Based on the interview.
- For Senior Resident: Rs.1,500/-(General and OBC) and Rs.1,000/-(SC/ST/PWD).
- Application Fee paid through Demand Draft in favour of Director, NIMHANS payable at Bengaluru.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and download the application form for Senior Resident Post.
- Fill the details in the prescribed format and submit it along with the attached photographs, photocopies of necessary documents to the address given below.
- Also, candidates must bring their Bio-data along with original documents at the time of an interview.
- For Research Assistant Post, Candidates must carry their resume along with original documents and set of photocopies at the time of an interview.
|Date and Time of an interview for Senior Resident Post||03.09.2019 at 09.30AM|
|Date and Time of an interview for Research Assistant||06.09.2019 at 02.00PM|