National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science (NIMHANS) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Project Officer and Sector Manager. NIMHANS has about 2 vacant positions to fulfil in Bengaluru. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having M.Sc, Post Graduate qualification. Interested candidates who are looking for Public sector jobs can make this page as a reference to get more new job notifications. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIMHANS Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Sector Manager||01||Post Graduate|
|Project Officer||01||M.Phil / Ph.D|
- Applicants age should be 40 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 30000 - 50000 per month.
Candidates will be selected candidates based on the performance in the Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure of NIMHANS Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NIMHANS.
- Check out notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Click on Google application form link available in the official notification.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 6th February 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Google Application Link of NIMHANS Recruitment 2021. Click Here