National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Guwahati has published a notification of Assistant Professor, Registrar, and other Jobs. Candidates, who have qualifications in any Degree/ M.E./M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ PhD/ M.Sc/ MS/ Post Graduation are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 19
|Name of the Post||Required Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||PhD/ M.Pharm/MS/ M.Sc/ M.Tech||11|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||Post Graduation in Commerce/ Economics||01|
|Assistant Registrar||Master's Degree||01|
|Library & Information Officer||Graduation||01|
|System Engineer||Post Graduation||01|
|Guest House & Hostel Supervisor||Bachelor's Degree||01|
|Secretary to Director||01|
- Age should be between 35 years to 45 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,01,000/- pm.
- For Assistant Professor posts: Interview.
- For other posts: skill test/ personal interview.
- For Assistant Professor: Rs.1000/-
- For other posts: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and select the desired Post.
- Click on 'Apply Online' and register with basic details.
- Log in to the application form by using the registered id and password.
- Fill all the details and verify it.
- Finally, click on 'Submit' and make the payment through online transaction.
- Take the print out of application form and fee receipt for further use.
Also, submit the hardcopy of the application form, fee receipt and self-attested copies of necessary certificates/ documents to the address given below.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER)-Guwahati,
C/O NEMCARE Group of Institutions,
Santipur, Parli Part,
NH- 37, Mirza,
Assam- 781125, India.
|Last date to submit the online application form||20.09.2019 till 05.00PM|
|Last date to submit the hardcopy||30.09.2019 till 05.00PM|