National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) announced recruitment notification for the post of Young Fellow, Programme Coordinator. NIRDPR as about 17 vacant positions to fulfill in Hyderabad, Telangana. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualification. However, interested can apply online for NIRDPR Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIRDPR Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Young Fellow||14||Post Graduate|
Applicants age should be 25 - 50 years as on 01/01/2019.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs. 30000 - 50000 per month.
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to arpcareer.nirdpr.in.
- Go to Latest Notifications / Job Openings and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||12th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||23rd December 2019|
Download the Official Notification of NIRDPR Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here