National Institute of Rock Mechanics has announced the Recruitemnt Notification for the Project Assistant posts. The NIRM Project Associate and Technican and Project Fellow Recruitment Notification Published on 15th December 2018. There are Total 20 Vacancies available in the NIRM Recruitment Notification. Eligible and Interested Candidates Submit the Application for the NIRM Project Assistant Notification before the last date. Aspirant who have Completed the Bachelor of Engineering in Civil /Mechanical/ Minining Engineering they are eligible to Submit the Appliction for the NIRM Recruitment Notification. However, interested Applicant checkout the NIRM Applications dates, NIRM Admit Card, Etc. The Online Application available from 16th December 2018 and the last date for Submit Application for the NIRM Recruitment Notification is 11th January 2019. Moreover, ther is no Application Fee for NIRM Notification 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the NIRM Notification
- Project Associate: Candidate Should be Complete the B.Tech or B.E in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Mining Engineering from recognized University.
- Project Fellow: Candidate Should be Complete the B.Tech or B.E in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Mining Engineering from recognized University.
- Project Assistant: The Candidate Should Complete the ITI in relevant trade from recognized Board.
- Project Technician: The Aspirant Should have the Certificate in Diploma Engineering in Mechanical or Civil Engineering Strem from recognized University.
Age Limit: The Upper Age limit is 45 years
Application Fee: Nil
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely based on the Written Exam or Interview.
Vacancy details with Post Wise
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
Application Procedure for the NIRM Notification for the Project Assitant Posts
- Visit the National Institute of Rack Mechanics Official website that is nirm.in
- Click on the Announcement and Select the Vacancy Notice
- Click on Apply Online
- Login with Email (New Users Click on Creat an Account)
- Select Post and Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Upload relevant Document and Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
|Notification Publised on||15th December 2018|
|Online Applications Start from||16th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||11th January 2019|