National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis(NIRT), Chennai Tamil Nadu issued recruitment notification for the post of Consultant and Scientist. NIRT as totally of 18 vacancies in Chennai. Candidates having essential qualification can appear for the walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on 24th May 2019.
|Also, search for -Latest Government jobs|
Concise -NIRT, Chennai recruitment 2019:
|Notification Details||Advt No. NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2019-20|
|Last Date for submission of application||20th May 2019|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||24th May 2019|
|Reporting Time for Interview||10:00 AM|
|Online SKYPE Interview||24th mAy 2019 at 2:00 PM|
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis(NIRT) - Vacancy Details:
- Scientist C -[Medical] - 09 Posts.
- Consultant [Medical] - 09 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant & Scientist jobs:
Candidates having MBBS degree with Four years experience
Post Graduate Diploma in Medical subjects after MBBS with 2 Years experience
|Post Graduate Degree(MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year of experience.|
Professionals with MD or Ph.D. with the relevant subject and published papers
Retired Medical Officer from Govt/Govt. recognized Medical Institute.
- Candidates having Doctorate or MD or Masters degree in the relevant subjects.
- Minimum one of year of experience in RNTCP.
Age Limit & Emoluments:
|Name of the post||Age Limit||Emoluments|
|Scientist||40 years||Rs.64,00/- +HRA 8325/- per month|
|Consultant||65 years||Rs.70,000/- per month|
How to apply NIRT Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format.
- Send the application along with the documents to the Director, ICMR-NIRT, Chennai.
- Or send the application to email id [email protected]
- Last date for application: 20th May 2019.
Download the PDF of NIRT Recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here