National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2021 and started inviting applications to fulfil the 29 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / Ph.D are eligible. Interested aspirants may apply on/before 31st Jan 2021. Hopeful aspirants may check further information such as selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech with Ph.D in Chemical / Civil / Information Technology / Electrical / Mechanica Engineering / M.Sc / B.A / BBA / B.Com||29|
- Upper age limit is 60 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get Pay Scale of Rs.75,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview / Test.
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD: No Fee
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the NIT Jalandhar Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
- Also, submit the hardcopy of the submitted application form along with the relevant documents to the address mentioned below.
Dr B R Ambedkar,
National Institute of Technology,
Punjab - 144011.
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st Jan 2021|
To Download NIT Jalandhar Recruitment Notification 2021 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here