NIT Jalandhar has published a notification to fulfil vacancies of Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and other Jobs. Candidates who have completed any Degree/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Intermediate/ ITI/ Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Diploma/ MCA are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates may read further information such Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 93
|Name of the Post||Required Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant||B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA/ Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc/ M.Sc||23|
|Junior Engineer||B.E./ B.Tech or Diploma||03|
|Senior Technician||10+2/ ITI/ Diploma||08|
|Senior Stenographer||10+2 or equivalent||02|
- Age limit is between 27 years to 33 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.34,800/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and select the desired Post.
- Click on 'Apply Online' and register with basic details, if you're a new user.
- Log in to the application form with registered id and password.
- Fill all the details and click on 'Submit'
- Finally, pay the application fee through online transaction.
- Take the print out of an application form for further use.
Also, send the hardcopy of an application form along with photocopies of necessary documents to the address given below.
Office of the Registrar,
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology,
|Last date to submit the online application form||02.10.2019|
|Last date to submit the hardcopy||09.10.2019 till 05.00PM|