National Institute of Technology(NIT), Karnataka released recruitment notification on 6th June 2019 for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow and Project Assistant/Technical Assistant. NIT as about of three vacancies to fulfill in Mangalore. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
NIT, Karnataka Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details & Eligibility Conditions:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
ME/M.Tech in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 70 % marks.
|Junior Research Fellow||01||B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% marks aggregate.|
|Project Assistant/ Technical Assistant||01|
Minimum 6 years of experience in Virtual lab simulation, Procurement of Equipment's Financial management etc.
JRF: Rs.16,000/- per month.
SRF: Rs.28,000/- permonth.
PA/TA: Rs.20,000/- per month.
Procedure for NIT, Karnataka Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official Website of NIT, Karnataka.
- Download the application form and fill in the prescribed format.
- Carry out a duly filled application along with Bio-data, Self attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, experience and latest photograph as on date of interview.
- Candidates should bring original certificates for verification.
- Candidates need to bring Laptops for Software Proficiency Test.
Walk-In-Interview Date, Venue and Reporting Time:
|Interview Date||Venue||Reporting Time|
|21st June 2019||NITK Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Mangaluru||9:00 AM|
Download the official notification of NIT, Karnataka Recruitment 2019. Click Here