NIT Karnataka has given a job recruitment notification for about 137 Vacancies for Non-Teaching Posts. For all the Hopefuls who have completed their B.Tech/ Civil engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Diploma/ Intermediate/ ITI/ MCA/ Post Graduation are Eligible for this recruitment. They can directly submit their Online Application form for the NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can go through the Notifications and apply for this recruitment before 19 July 2019.
|Get More Details and Latest Jobs of Karnataka Government|
Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details of NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019:-
|Name of the Post||No.of vacancies||Qualification|
|Group - C|
|Technical Assistant||32||B.Tech/ MCA|
|Junior Engineer/ Library and Information Assistant/ SAS Assistant||B.Tech(Civil/ Electrical Engineering)|
|Senior Technician||17||10+2/ ITI|
|Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant||18||Senior Secondary(10+2) in Science|
Age Limit and Payscale Details:-
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Payscale|
|Technical Assistant||30 Years||34,800/-|
|Junior Engineer/ Library & Information Assistant/ SAS Assistant|
|Senior Technician||33 Years||20,200/-|
|Senior Assistant||33 Years|
|Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|Office Attendant/ Lab Attendant|
Selection Procedure:- The candidate's selection is done on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview.
Application Procedure of NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the Official Website of NIT Karnataka.
- Candidates need to Login in www.recruit.nitk.ac.in
- Go to the Home page and Select the Desired Post.
- Click on Create account if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration and Click on Submit.
- Log in with Registered Number and Password.
- Fill all the details in the Application form and Upload Scanned Documents and Signature.
- Application Fee is needed to pay through Online.
- Lastly, Submit the Application form and also take a print out of Hard copy of Application Form.
- Candidates need to send the hard Copies for the Following Address.
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka- Surathkal,
Post: Srinivasnagar, -575 025,
Last Date for Online Application form:- 17 July 2019.
Last date for the Submission of hardCopies of Application Form:- 19 July 2019.