National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Technical Assistant and Various Posts. The Main Motto of NIT, Meghalaya Notification 2019 is to fill the 30 Technical Assistant and Various Posts. The NIT, Meghalaya Technical Assistant, and Various Notification Published on 30th November 2018. The Candidates who have Completed the Engineering in the relevant stream they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NIT, Meghalaya Recruitment Notification for the Technical Assistant and Various Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. However, 18th January is the Last date for Submit Online Application.
Eligibility Criteria for the Assistant Registrar and Technical Assistant Posts in NIT
- Assistant Registrar: The Interested Candidates Should be a Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA or UGC point scale with good academic
- Superintendent: The Interested Candidates Should be Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Junior Assistant: The Interested Candidates Should be Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m
- Technical Assistant: The Interested Candidates Should be First Class in B.E. orB Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized university
- Multi-Tasking Staff: The Interested Candidates Should be Matriculation or ITI pass in the following Trades: Fitter or Turner or Machinist or Refrigeration or Mechanic Motor Vehicle.
Age Limit: Minimum Age is 23 Years and Maximum Age is 35 Years
- 500/- for General
- 250/- for SC/ST and OBC
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely is Based on the written Examination
Application Process for the Technical Assistant and Various Posts in NIT Meghalaya Recruitment
- Visit the National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Technical Assistant Notification and Click on Apply online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the application form
- Upload the Required Documents and Pay the Application fee
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button to Complete the Application.