National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya has issued recruitment notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Walk-in Notification released on 2nd July 2019 to fulfill a vacant position in CSIR funded project. Eligible candidates having Essential Qualification can appear for NIT, Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow Jobs:
- Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree from recognized University / Institute.
- M.Sc Chemistry and Chemical Engineering with 60% marks.
- Candidates having qualified in CSIR-UGC / ICAR NET or GATE.
- Applicants age should be 28 years as on date of Interview.
- Age Relaxation 5 years for SC /ST / Women's and 3 years for OBC Candidates as per government norms.
Monthly Stipend for JUnior Research Fellow up to Rs.25000.
How to apply for NIT, Meghalaya Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can directly attend for Walk-in-Interview.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates can appear for the interview with application along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, and Age.
- Candidates shall produce original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 27th July 2019 from 1:00 PM.
Venue: Meeting Room(Academic Block) of NIT, Meghalaya.
Download the Official notification of NIT, Meghalaya Recruitment 2019. Click Here