National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya 2019 has released a notification for the post of Laboratory Assistant with advertisement no. 2019-20/881. Candidates who have completed Postgraduation(Physics/ Applied Physics) can attend for an interview. Interested candidates can know further information such as Eligibility criteria, interview dates, Salary and much more details mentioned below.
Vacancies: 01 (Laboratory Assistant)
- Candidates who have finished their M.Sc Degree (Physics/ Applied Physics) and also have 1-year experience in teaching/ research field can attend for an interview.
- Upper Age limit is 35 years.
- The selected candidates will get Rs.25,000/- as a monthly salary.
Dates to be Remembered:
|Date and time of an interview||09-08-2019 at 2:00 PM|
Documents to be carried for an interview:
- Candidates need to bring their original and self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets.
- Documents related to proof of experience and salary drawn.
- Community certificate of candidates (category belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC)
Deans Block, NIT Meghalaya,
Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah,
Download the Official Notification- Click Here
Download the Application Form- Click Here