National Institute of Technology, Rourkela recently released recruitment notification 2019 for the AD-HOC Faculty posts. NIT as about of three vacancies to fulfill. Candidates who are interested can appear for NIT Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on Scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Eligibility Condition for the Faculty Jobs:
- Candidate needs to have Ph.D in Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/ Oceanography/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth Science.
- M.Tech/M.E or M.Sc any other concern specialization.
- Candidate having Minimum 60% marks /10 CGPA in B.Sc/ B.Tech and M.Tec h/ M.Sc.
Rs.79,408 per month.
Procedure to attend NIT, Rourkela Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Visit the official website for the application.
- Download the application and fill in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can send their CV along with the application to Head of the Department.
- Candidates need to bring a set of self-attested photocopies of Qualification, Experience, at the time of interview.
- Original Certificates and two passport size photos should bring for the verification.
Walk-In-Interview Date & Time: 01st July 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Head, Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, NIT, Rourkela.
Download the official notification and application of NIT Recruitment 2019. Click Here