National Institute of Technology (NIT) came out with new recruitment notification for the post of Pharmacist, SA Officer, Technical Officer Stenographer and Other. NIT as about 45 vacant positions to fulfill in Srinagar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Degree, B.Tech and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for NIT Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIT Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifciation|
|Senior Scientific / Technical Offier||01||B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA|
|Senior SAS Officer||01||Master's Degree|
|Scientific / Technical Officer||02||B.Tech / M.Sc|
|Assistant Librarian||01||Master's Degree|
|Executive Engineer||01||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Technical Assistant||14||B.E / B.Tech / MCA/ Diploma|
|Junior Engineer||02||B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Electrical Engineering|
|Pharmacist||01||Intermediate(10+2) / B.Pharm|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 27 years
- Maximum age of 50 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.5200 - 39100 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
How to apply for NIT Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NIT.
- Go to the Reruitment and select the post to apply.
- If you are a new user then register online.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs.1000
- SC / ST / PWD / Female: NIL.
|Online application starts from||27th October 2020|
|Last date for Online application||30th November 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NIT Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Form. Go Here