National Institute of Technology (NIT) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Faculty. NIT has about 42 vacant positions to fulfill in Tiruchirappalli. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, M.Sc, and Ph.D. qualifications. Aspirants can follow this page for more new latest job notifications regarding various government jobs from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for NIT Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIT Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Faculty||42||B.E / B.Tech or M.Sc / Ph.D|
- Applicant's age should be 35 years as on closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 50000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for NIT Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NIT.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration sign in with User ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||18th July 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||21st July 2021|
Download the Official Notification of NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here