National Institute of Technology (NIT) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Technician. NIT as about of 6 vacant positions in Tiruchirappalli, Raipur, and Chhattisgarh. Employment notification released on 13th January 2020 for eligible candidates having ITI, Engineering, and M.Sc qualification. Aspirants can apply for NIT Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIT Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Trainee Engineer||02||M.E / M.Tech / MCA or B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA|
|Trainee Technician - I||02||ITI or Diploma|
|Trainee Technician - II||02|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs. 18000 - 27000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
How to apply for NIT Recruitment 2020:
- Interested can go through the notification details.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience and other documents to address stated below.
To Officer, NIT Trichy, G.E Road, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492010.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of NIT. Click Here
NIT Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Go Here