National Institute of Technology (NIT) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Lab Engineer, Project Assistant. NIT has about 3 vacant positions to fulfill in Warangal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, M.Tech qualifications. Candidates who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest notifications from all over India. However, aspirants with the essential qualification can apply for NIT Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NIT Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Engineer||02||M.Tech in Microelectronics|
|Project Assistant||01||B.Tech in Electronics Communication Engineering|
- Applicant's ages should be 25 - 45 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 20000 - 34000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for NIT Warangal Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NIT.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their Biodata.
- Eligible may send the Biodata form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Dr. PatriSreehari Rao, Associate Professor, ECE Department, NIT Warangal.
Send a soft copy to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th March 2021
Download the Official Notification of NIT Recruitment 2021. Click Here