National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases has Recently Published the Walk-in Notification for the Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Senior Project Research Fellow and Laboratory Technician, and DEO Posts. Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Post Graduation they are Eligible to attend for the Walk-in Notification for the NITRD Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in NITRD
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Staff Nurse||Diploma in Nursing or ANM||01|
|Senior Project Research Fellow||BDS/ M.Sc (Life Science)||01|
|Project Technician||Intermediate with DMLT||02|
|Laboratory Technician||Intermediate with DMLT||01|
|Data Entry Operator||Intermediate with Typing Speed||01|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age 35 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in NITRD is Based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the Various Posts in NITRD Walk-in Notification
- Visit the Official Website of National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification.
- Select for the Staf Nurse, MO, and other Posts Walk-in Notification.
- If You are Eligible for the Walk-in Notification then Attend for the Interview with Bio-Data and Educational Details
- Walk-in Dates and Venue are Given Below.
NITRD, Auditorium Hall,
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
Near Qutub Minar,
New Delhi 110030
Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
|Notification Published on||25th Feb 2019|
|Interview Dates||7th to 9th March 2019|
Download the NITRD Staff Nurse, MO, DEO Walk-in Notification 2019: Click Here