Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) has announced the Latest Jobs Notification 2020 and started inviting applications to fulfil the 30 Graduate , Diploma Apprentice and Other Vacancies. Candidates, who have done Intermediate / ITI / B.Sc / BA / B.Com / Diploma are eligible. Hopeful aspirants may apply on/before 06th Dec 2020. However, interested candidates may read further information like selection process, age limit, steps to apply, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.Sc in Chemistry / BA / B.Com||08|
|Diploma Apprentice||Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics / Computer Science / Paint Technology||06|
|ITI Apprentice||ITI in relevant trade||12|
|10+2 Apprentice||Intermediate with Computer Knowledge||04|
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9,000/- per month.
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.8,000/- per month.
- ITI & 10+2 Apprentice: Rs.7,000/- per month.
- Based on the Merit.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the NMRL-DRDO Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to email: email@example.com
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||06th Dec 2020|
To Download NMRL-DRDO Recruitment Notification 2020 and Application Form: CLICK HERE