North Central Railway invites application for the post of Apprentices. NCR as about 296 vacant positions to fulfill under the Agra division, Uttar Pradesh. Employment notification published on 2nd December 2019 for eligible candidates having 10th, ITI qualification. Job Seekers can make this page as a reference to get more new updates regarding Indian Railway jobs. However, interested can apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NCR Notification 2019:
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|IT & Electronics System Maintenance||15|
|Mechanic - cum- Operator Electronics Communication System||15|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||06|
- Candidates passed in 10th or equivalent from a recognized Broad.
- Should have ITI certificate in relevant trade.
- ITI / Diploma in Civil from recognized university / Institute.
Applicants should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 35 years as the closing date of application.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs.7000 - 12000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for NCR Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of Educational qualifications, Experience, Age, Caste and other documents to address stated below.
Office of the Division Railway Manager,
North Central Railway,
Agra Cantt, Uttar Pradesh- 282001.
Last date for submission of application: 10th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of NCR. Click Here
NCR Recruitment 2019 Application Form. Go Here