North Central Railway invites application for the post of Apprentices. NCR as about 296 vacant positions to fulfill under the Agra division, Uttar Pradesh. Employment notification published on 28th May 2020 for eligible candidates having 10th, ITI qualification. Job Seekers can make this page as a reference to get more new updates regarding Indian Railway jobs. However, interested can apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NCR Notification 2020:
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance||13|
- Candidates passed in 10th or equivalent from a recognized Broad.
- Should have ITI certificate in relevant trade.
Applicants should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 25 years as the closing date of application.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs.7000 - 12000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for NCR Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the North Central Railway official website
- search for the Apprentice Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter all Mandatory fields Upload the Required documents
- Pay the Application fee and Submit the Application before the last date.
Download the Official North Central Railway Apprentice Notification: Click here
Apply Online for the Apprentice Posts in Railway: Click here
|Online Applications Start from||1st June 2020|
|Last Date for Submit Application||15th July 2020|