North Goa Collector Office has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Jr. Stenographer, Talathi, Lower Division Clerk, MTS, Awal Karkun Posts with Advt No:1/17/81-EST/Coll(Part-Vii). The Candidate who have Completed the HSSC or Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the North Goa Collector Office Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the LDC, Jr. Steno, MTS Posts in Goa
- Jr. Stenographer: Applicant Should have the Higher Secondary School Certificate from recognized Board or Institute. with 100 WPM in shorthand
- Talathi: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in any Stream from Recognized University.
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicant Should be Complete the Higher Secondary School Education or 10+2 from recognized Insititute or Board and Should be Computer literate.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Applicant Should be Pass the Secondary Education from recognized Board.
- Awal Karkun: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation or Diploma in Computer from recognized University.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination for the Various Posts in Goa.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||60|
Application Procedure for the Goa Recruitment Notification
- Visit the North Goa Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Steno, LDC, Notification
- Download the Application form and Take print out it.
- Enter All mandatory fields
- Attach the Required Documents and Send the Collector office address given below.
Room No: 7,
Entertainment Society of Goa,
Opposite Inox, Panaji
|Last date for Submit Applications||11th February 2019|
Goa Jr. Steno, Talathi, LDC MTS 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Application form for the Various Post in Goa: Click Here