Noth Goa District Court has Published the Recruitment Notification for the Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, System Assistant, Process Server, and Peon Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Intermediate or 10th Class they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the North Goa District Court Recruitment Notification 2019. However, Interested candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in North Goa District Court
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade - III|
Matriculation or 10+2 with Typing Speed in Sort hand
|Lower Division Clerk||Matriculation with English Typing||59|
|System Assistant||ITI in Computer Science||02|
|Bailiff||Middle Class or 8th Class Pass||10|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the various Posts in North Goa Court Notification is based on the Written Examination and Skill Test.
Application Process for the North Goa Court Recruitment Notification 2019
- Visit the E-Courts official Website which is given below
- Click on the Notification tab and Select the North Goa District Court Recruitment Notification
- Download the Application form and take Print out of it.
- Fill the Application form
- Attach the Required Documents and Send the Application to the North Goa Address
Office of the Principal District and Session Judge,
|Notification Published on||13th Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||30th Mar 2019|
Download the Official North Goa Court Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Application Form for the North Goa Court Notification: Click Here