North Goa District Court announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Court Manager, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Peon, and Watchman. District Court has about 40 vacant positions to fulfill in North Goa. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, MBA qualifications. Employment notification released on 9th August 2021, Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over india. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - North Goa District Court Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk||16||10th|
- Applicant's age should be 45 years as on the closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 5400 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Typing Test / Comprehensive Test
How to apply for North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of North Goa District Court.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of the Principal District and Sessions Judge, North Goa, Panaji.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th September 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021. Click Here