Northern Railway has announced the latest recruitment notification of Staff Nurse, GDMO & Specialist Jobs for 134 Vacancies. All the individuals who are qualified in MBBS, MD/ DNB, GNM, B.Sc Nursing are eligible. Interested candidates can go through the vacancy details and apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020. Job seekers who are waiting for govt jobs notifications frequently keep visiting our website for more latest updates. Each and every applicant must download the official notification to check all the clear details and apply before the last date.
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Notification 2020:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|CMP/ Specialist||36||MD/ DNB/ Diploma|
|Staff Nurse||86||GNM, B.Sc Nursing|
Candidates should have age between 20 years to 40 years as in 1st May 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Contenders selection will be based on the Interview.
Selected aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 54,329/- to Rs. 95,000/- per month.
Application Fee: No Fee.
Application Procedure for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Official Website of Northern Railway, nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the Northern Railway Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Download the application form and fill all the required details.
- Send the application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the email id i.e., [email protected]
- Then, attend the interview along with the filled application form.
Last Date to Apply: 16th April 2020
Walk-in-Interview Date: 17th April 2020
Venue: Divisional Railway Hospital, Northern Railway, Charbagh, Lucknow.
Download the Official Notification and Application form of Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Click Here