National Projects Construction Corporation Limited(NPCC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil). NPCC as about of two vacancies to fulfill in Dehradun for PMGSKY Works. Aspirants who are looking for the jobs in Civil / Construction fields can refer to this page for latest job notification details. Eligible can apply for the NPCC Recruitment 2019 Here on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Latest Engineering Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Conditions and Vacancy Details - NPCC, Dehradun Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE / UGC Approved Institute||02|
- Applicants upper age 35 years as on 15th August 2019.
- Age Relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
Junior Engineer will be offered up to Rs.25650 per month.
How to apply for NPCC Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application Form given Below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of documents to address stated below.
To the Zonal Manager,
NPCC Limited, 9
For General / OBC : Rs.500.
For SC / ST / PWD: NIL.
Last Date for Submission of Application: Candidates need to submit within 21 days from date of publication of advertisement i.e 26th Aug 2019.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form. Click Here