National Projects Construction Corporation Limited(NPCC) published recruitment notification for the post of Site Engineer. Notification released on 25th July 2019 to fulfill two vacancies in NPCC Jammu & Kashmir. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, Post Graduate qualification. Interested candidates can apply for NPCC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Go Here for - Latest Government Jobs|
Eligibility Conditions for Site Engineer Jobs:
- Candidates should have B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized AICTE / UGC approved Engineering College.
- Minimum 65% aggregate marks and One year experience in building works.
- Candidates should have Knowlege of Civil engineering related software such as MS Project Primavera Auto CAD @ D & 3D.
Maximum 35 years as on 31/07/2019.
Candidates will get paid up to Rs.33750 per month.
How to apply for NPCC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates can send their application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to address below.
To Zonal Manager,
NPCC Limited, House No.822A,
Near Dogra Ground,
Jammu - 180004
Last Date for Submission of application: 15th August 2019.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification. Click Here