Nuclear Power Corporation of India has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant Technician Posts with Advt No: KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/02/2018. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or ITI they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant Technician Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may checkout the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant : Interested Candidate Should Be Complete the Graduation / Diploma Engineering in relevant stream from recognized University.
- Technician: Applicant Should be Complete the ITI in relevant Trade from recognized NCVT Or SCVT.
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the NPCIL Recruitment Notification.
- Main Examination
Vacancy Details with Subject Wise
|Stipendairy Trainee/ Sceintific Assistant||51|
|ST/ SA (Graduate Science)||06|
|SA Civil Engineering||07|
|ST/ Technician (Plant Operator)||51|
|ST/ Technician (Maintainer)||47|
Application Procedure for the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Assistant Technician Posts Recruitment
- Visit the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Official Website
- Click on the Career Tab
- Select the Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant Technician Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||7th January 2019|
|Last date for Submit Online Applications||31st January 2019|
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant Technician 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant Technician Post in Gujarat: Click Here