Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Executive Trainee. NPCIL as about 200 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Tech qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply online for NPCIL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NPCIL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Executive Trainee||200||B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech / GATE|
- Applicant's age should be 26 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.55000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to NPCIL official website.
- Go to the Careers tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Upload the photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC : Rs.500
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: NIL.
|Online application starts from||20th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||2nd April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NPCIL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here