Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Nurse, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Stipendiary Trainee, and others. NPCIL has about 72 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, GNM, Pharmacy, and Degree qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more new latest jo notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NPCIL Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nurse||05||12th / GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant||09||Diploma|
|Pharmacist||01||12th / D.Pharm|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||01||Intermediate (10+2)|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Operator||18|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Maintainer||24||10th / ITI|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 16000 - 44900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Examination / Skill Test
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NPCIL.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Online Registration.
- After registration login with Username and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||3rd December 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||27th December 2021|
Download the Official Notification of NPCIL Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here