Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Stipendiary Trainee, Driver -cum- Pump- Operator - cum- Fireman. NPCIL as about 185 vacant positions to fulfill in the Department of Atomic Energy, Kota, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ITI qualification. Interested can apply online for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest Rajasthan Police Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NPCIL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stipendiary Trainee - Operator||70||Intermediate(10+2) or ISC|
|Stipendary Trainee - Maintainer||105||10th or ITI in relevant trade|
|Driver -cum- Pump- Operator - cum- Fireman||10||Intermediate(10+2) with valid driving License|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs.10500 - 21700 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Driving Test
- Skill Test
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to npcilcareers.co.in.
- Go to Career Opportunities and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> Online Registration.
- After Registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the Photo. Signature and required documents.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||31st December 2019|
|Last date for online application||21st January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NPCIL Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here