Nuclear Power Corporation of India Enterprise(NPCIL) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Stipendiary Trainee. Online applications are invit6ed from the eligible candidates having Engineering and B.Sc Qualification. Eligible candidates can apply online for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here for More - Latest NTPC Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NPCIL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stipendiary Trainee||40||Diploma in Mech / EEE / ECE / Chemical Engineering|
|Scientific Assistant||03||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Applicants, age should be in between 18 - 30 Years as on Closing date of Application.
Stipendary Trainee / Scientific Assistant will get paid up to Rs.16000(During Training 1st Year) - 18000( 2nd Year) per month.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can apply online through NPCIL Website
- Log on to www.npcil.nic.in.
- Click On Online Registration, Fill the fields.
- After Completion of registration.
- Log in with Log in Id and Password.
- Click On Apply Online, Fill the details and Upload the documents necessary.
- Check out the details entered and Submit the application.
- Finally, Take the print out of the Application for future use.
|Online Application Starts From||13th July 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application||3rd August 2019|
Download the official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here