Nuclear Power Corporation of Indian Limited(NPCIL) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. NPCIL as about 54 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka. Interested can refer this page for latest job notification details. However, Eligible candidates with essential qualification can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NPCIL Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter||02|
- Candidates have to pass ITI in concern field from recognized NCVT / SCVT.
Physical standard like
- Height should be 137 ems and above,
- weight: 24.4 kgs and above
- Chest: Not less than 3.8ems.
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 14 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on 16/09/2019.
Trade Apprentice will get up to Rs. 7000 to 12000 per month.
Application Procedure for NPCIL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to npcil.co.in or apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Go to "Home" and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- If you are a new user then Click on "New Registration".
- After completion of registration, Click on Submit.
- Log in with registration number and password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, signature.
Last Date for online application: 16th September 2019.
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here