Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) issued the latest recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. NPCIL has about 173 vacant positions to fulfill in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ITI qualifications. Employment notification released on 16th July 2021, aspirants can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NPCIL Notification 2021:
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Fitter||50||Intermediate(10+2) / ITI|
|Elecrician||40||10th / Intermediate(10+2) / ITI|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||05|
|Mechanic Industrial Air Conditioning||05|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 24 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 7700 - 8855 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on merit. The final decision by the selection committe and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NPCIL.
- Candidates need to register under NAPS.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the applicaton form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self attested copies of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Age Proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Senior Manager, HR-Recruitment Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kundankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th August 2021
Download the Official Notification of NPCIL Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Registration Link. Go Here