Nagaland Public Service Commission has announced the Recruitment Notification for the various Technical Officer Posts. The NPSC Techncial Officer Recruitement Notiifcation Published on 20th December 2018. The Applicant who have Complete the Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering in relevant Stream they are eligible to Submit the Application for the NPSC Recruitment Notification 2019. There are Total 79 vacancies available in the NPSC Technical Officer Recruitment. Eligible and Interested Candidates may Submit the Application for Group One Technical Officer Post in Nagaland Public Service Commission. The Online Applications Strt from 21st December 2018. However, Interested applicants may check out the NPSC Recruitment notification 2019 Details like Application Dates, Exam date etc. 31st January 2019 is the Last date for Submit Application for the NPSC Recruitment Notifiction.
Eligibility Criteria for the NPSC Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification: The Candidate Should be Complete the Diploma or Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical or Relevant Stream from recognized university.
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- Age Relexations is applicable as per rules
300/- for All Candidates
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the NPSC Technical Officer Notification is purely based on the written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the NPSC Notification
- Visit the Nagaland Public Service Commission offcial Website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Technical Officer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields int eh Application Form
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application fee through DD (Demand Draft)
- Finally Click on the Submit Button
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement and Send it with DD to the NPSC.
|Application Start from||21st December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application||31st January 2019|